Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Set
SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Set
This SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil masque is the kind of deep conditioning masque that you want to have around because it quickly restores strength and resilience to damaged, brittle or chemically processed hair.
Shea Moisture’s Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen, Grow & Restore Loc & Braid Butter makes your curls and coils so irresistibly soft and smooth that you will want to touch them again and again. This all-natural hair care is designed to condition and moisturize stubborn, unmanageable coils to leave you with healthy, manageable, tangle-free curls.
This Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil masque is the kind of deep conditioning masque that you want to have around because it quickly restores strength and resilience to damaged, brittle or chemically processed hair. Weak hair easily falls out and when used as a strengthener, it can make a big difference by helping to prevent excessive breakage and shedding. As a restorative treatment, this special blend of hair-friendly oils and protein reinforces healthy follicle growth for better overall hair health. A good choice for those who enjoy hair that is permed, colour-treated or regularly styled with heating tools.
- Promote Respiratory Health.
- Improve Hair Health.
- Enhance Skin Health.
- Promote Hair Growth.
- Moisturize Dry Hair.
- Strengthen Hair.
- Prevent Hair Breakage.
- Heal and Prevent Split Ends.
Direction of use:
To use the SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Rinse Out Conditioner as directed on the label. After shampooing apply generously and comb through for even distribution. Leave in for 3 minutes, rinse and then style as desired.
- Using Wella T14 & Wella T27 To Tone Hair At Home
- How To Bleach & Tone Hair At Home With Wella T18 And L’Oreal Quick Blue
- Bleaching And Using Wella T10 Plae Blonde Toner On My Hair
- Mixing Wella Toner T11 Lightest Beige Blonde & T28 Natural Blonde On Hair
- WELLA Toner On Bleached Hair With Wella T35 Beige Blonde
- Bleaching My Hair From Brown to Blonde With Wella T11 Lightest Beige Blonde
- How To Tone My Brassy Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- How To Tone Brassy Hair With Wella T14 And 050
- How To Darken an Ombré With Wella 8A Demi Permanent Hair Dye
- Learn To Dye From Black Hair To Ginger/Red With L’Oreal HiColor Copper Without Bleach
- Bleaching Hair At Home With Clairol BW2! Easy To Follow Steps
- Dying Hair Using Wella Color Charm With Wella Color charm 12A & T18
- Rose Gold Hair Colour Using Wella Color Charm Paints Light Pink
- How to Tone Hair – Brassy to Ash Blonde With Wella Toner T18 & T11
- How To Get White Blonde Hair With Wella T18 Toner
- DIY – At Home Colour With Wella Color Charm 7N Medium Blonde
- Toning Brassy Highlights with Wella 7A Demi-Permanent Colour
- Tone Hair At Home With Wella 10NA Lightest Ash Blonde
- How to Apply Wella 8N Light Blonde Dye
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.