Kerastase Resistance Soin Premier Therapiste Conditioner Review. She has been using the Kerastese Resistance Therapiste shampoo and conditioner for 3 weeks and she is here to tell you this line is fantastic. If you have dry (like her!) or very damaged hair — you may want to check this hair care line out!
Products mentioned in the video
About Kérastase Resistance Soin Premier Thérapiste Conditioner (200ml)
The first reverse care routine for fine hair – Soin Premier Thérapiste. This lightweight renewal care conditioner can be used before or after cleansing to offer added protection to fine damaged hair during washing. For very damaged, over-processed fine hair with an erosion level of 3-4.
What makes it special?
- The first reverse care routine for fine hair.
- Can be used before or after cleansing.
- For very damaged, over-processed fine hair with an erosion level of 3-4.
- Kuza Beeswax Hair & Braid Conditioner (8oz)
- Wella SP Color Save Conditioner BI-PHASE (185ml)
- Macadamia Natural Oil Smoothing Conditioner (300ml)
- Redken Frizz Dismiss Conditioner (250ml)
- Redken Curvaceous Conditioner (250ml)
- Kérastase Resistance Soin Premier Thérapiste Conditioner (200ml)
- Kérastase Reflection Bain Chromatique Riche Conditioner (250ml)
- Kérastase Elixir Ultime Le Fondant Conditioner (200ml)
- Kérastase Resistance Ciment Anti-Usure Conditioner (200ml)
- Kérastase Aura Botanica Soin Fondamental Conditioner (200ml)
- Neal & Wolf Harmony Duo Gift Set (Shampoo 250ml & Conditioner (200ml)
- Neal & Wolf Blonde Duo Gift Set (Shampoo 250ml & Conditioner (200ml)
- Olaplex No.5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner, (250ml)
- Easiest & Healthiest Bleaching Using Quick Blue/Toning Dark Roots
- How To Get Gray Silver Hair Using Wella Powder Lightener & T14 + 050
- Beginner’s Guide To Bleaching Hair at Home Using BW2 !!
- How To Bleach Roots With L’Oreal Quick Blue !!
- How To Tone & Bleach Hair Using Wella Color Charm Powder Lightener
- How To Bleach Hair From Black To Blonde Using L’Oréal Quick Blue
- Hair Tutorial On How To Get The Ash Blonde Look Using Wella T14 & 050
- How To Go From Natural Black To Ash blonde Using Wella 6A & 8A !!
- How To Get Dark Ash Blonde Using Wella 6A & Quick Blue !
- How To Get Rid Of Brassy Orange Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- How To Dye Hair With L’Oreal HiColor HiLights Ash Blonde!
- How To Do A Colour Grading With Igora Royal Naturals !!
- Tutorial From Brassy To Ashy Using Igora Royal 8-11 & 9,5-1
- Using Igora Royal 12-11 Special Blonde Cendre Extra To Dye Hair
- How To Dye Hair Chocolate Brown Using Igora Royal 6-0 & 5-68 !!
- How To Get Gun Metal Grey Using Igora Royal 6-12/0-11 And 0-22 !
- Toning Bleached Black Brassy Hair Using Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- How To Use RUSK Step By Step For Blondes !!
- Toning Yellow Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde !
- Bleaching/Toning Using Wella T10 Pale Blonde On Hair (Platinum Blonde)
- Review On How To Use Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil With Results
- Does Olaplex No.3 Work on Type 4 Hair?
- Why Olaplex No.3 Helps Reduce Breakage & Restore Hair’s Integrity
- Olaplex Review Using The Entire Olaplex System For 2 Months !
Courtesy Girly Things by *e*