How To Use Wella Color Charm Toners
Wella Color Charm Toners come in liquid form for quick and easy bottle applications. These toners come in a complete range that includes 8 toners in 3 families: Ash, Beige and Silver that add depth and tame brassiness and unwanted warm tones.
Liquid toners to be used with colorcharm 20 Volume Cream Developer.
Wella Color Charm Permanent Toners
Use permanent liquid toners for:
- Correcting or neutralizing unwanted warmth on both naturally blonde or pre-lightened hair
- Creating delicate shades of blonde – like platinum and beige
- The finishing step to enhance or neutralize warm or cool tones for the perfect shade of blonde
Find the right Wella colorcharm Toner for orange hair to achieve your desired shade:
- Ash: T14 & T18 add depth and dimension to cooler blonde shades with undertones of blue, gray, and violet.
- Beige: T11, T15, T27 & T35 are toners for orange hair that help to define lightened hair color in warmer shades of blonde. T11 is the lightest shade of Beige Blonde toner while T35 is for the darker end of the Beige Blonde spectrum.
- Silver: T10 & T28 help create delicate platinum locks. This Wella toner helps to showcase gorgeous silvery blonde locks without a hint of brass or orange.
Other Related Articles
- 6 Important Hair Care Tips
- Going from blonde hair to brunette using protein filler
- How To Get The Perfect Brown Hair Using L’Oreal H6 Light Auburn
- Using Wella Color Charm Toner VS. Generic Value Toner In T28
- Six Stunning Colour Looks For Their Latest Collection Using Rusk
- Things To Know About Rusk Deepshine Shades !!
- Which Olaplex Products Are The Most Worth It? No.0-8 Before & After
- How To Apply The Olaplex No.0 Bond Builder & No.3 Hair Perfector
- Reviewing The Olaplex No.8 Bond Intense Moisture Mask
- Step By Step Routine On How To Use Olaplex