Clairol Kaleidocolors Blue Tonal Powder Lightener 227g
Clairol Kaleidocolors Blue Tonal Powder Lightener
Clairol Kaleidocolors Powder Lightener puts the quick-and-easy into highlighting and all special effects techniques. Create cool or warm tonality as you lighten. Lightens and tones in only 10 minutes. Lightens up to 5 levels and adds neutral/beige tones. Enriched with moisturizing aloe vera. Ideal for dark brown to light blonde hair.
- Ideal for dark brown to light blonde hair
- Lightens and tones in one easy step
- Enriched with moisturizing aloe vera
- Gives healthy-looking highlights
- Works within 10 minutes
Direction of use:
Mixing: Mix 4 level scoops of Kaleidocolors with 2 oz. 10 or 20-volume developer. Apply where highlights are wanted. Leave on up to 10 minutes. For relaxed, permed or porous hair, use 10 Volume Pure White Developer. Use any off-the-scalp application. Timing: Pre-heat dryer. Cover head with plastic cap. Process up to 10 minutes. Rinse, shampoo, condition and style.
Caution: When opening canister, hold away from face and avoid inhaling contents. For professional use Only. Read all directions before opening and use.
- Using Wella Color Charm Toner VS. Generic Value Toner In T28
- How To Tone Brassy Hair With Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- How To Tone Hair Using Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- Six Stunning Colour Looks For Their Latest Collection Using Rusk
- Things To Know About Rusk Deepshine Shades !!
- Which Olaplex Products Are The Most Worth It? No.0-8 Before & After
- How To Correctly Apply Olaplex Products On Type 3 Curly Hair
- How To Apply The Olaplex No.0 Bond Builder & No.3 Hair Perfector
- Reviewing The Olaplex No.8 Bond Intense Moisture Mask
- Step By Step Routine On How To Use Olaplex
- How To Use Olaplex Products With The NEW Nº.8 Mask The Correct Way
- How To Use Olaplex & Prevent Hair Damage!!
- How To Use & Understand How Olaplex Works !
- Can Wella T35 Beige Blonde Make Your Hair Yellow/Orange Hair Blonde?
- Reviewing Wella Toners T35 Beige Blonde & T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- Using Wella 050 Cooling Violet & T14 Pale Ash Blonde To Tone Hair
- Steps On Toning & Bleaching Using Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- Bleaching & Toning Hair Using Wella T28 Natural Blonde !
- Review On Wella T11 Lightest Beige Blonde !!
- How To Get Hair Platinum Blonde Using Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.