Clairol Kaleidocolors Powder Lightener For Light, Dark and All Hair Type
Kaleidocolors Tonal Powder Lighteners lift up to 5-6 levels.
Clairol Kaleidocolors Powder Lightener
CUSTOMIZED LIGHTENERS FOR ANY STARTING LEVEL
Kaleidocolors Tonal Powder Lighteners lift up to 5-6 levels. Kaleidocolors’ clay-based formula allows precise application and gives up to 5-6 levels of lift. It’s revitalizing elements leave hair hydrated and give it new life. You can lift, tone and get rid of unwanted orange shades all in a few simple steps. This Powder Lightener is great for all off-scalp applications, such as foiling and balayage. Let your best blonde come to light and enjoy gorgeous, toned highlights.
- Kaleidocolors Blue is formulated for dark hair; fights brass
- Kaleidocolors Violet is formulated for light brown to light blonde hair
- Kaleidocolors Clear Ice can be used for an extra level of lift
Lightens and tones in one easy step
With Kaleidocolors you can enjoy quick-and-easy highlighting techniques. Lightens and tones in as little as 10 minutes. Effortlessly create your new look.
For all hair types
Reinvent your dark hair with Kaleidocolors Blue – it lightens up to 5 levels, fights brass and adds neutral tones. For lighter hair use Kaleidocolors Violet. Get a sunkissed effect without the unwanted orange shades.
For gorgeous, toned highlights
Our formula, enriched with moisturizing aloe vera, gives you healthy-looking highlights, customized for you.
Direction of use:
Mixing: Mix 4 level scoops of Kaleidocolors with 2 oz. 10 or 20-volume developer. Apply where highlights are wanted. Leave on up to 10 minutes. For relaxed, permed or porous hair, use 10 Volume Pure White Developer. Use any off-the-scalp application.
Timing: Pre-heat dryer. Cover head with plastic cap. Process up to 10 minutes. Rinse, shampoo, condition and style.
- Using Wella Color Charm Toner VS. Generic Value Toner In T28
- How To Tone Brassy Hair With Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- How To Tone Hair Using Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- Six Stunning Colour Looks For Their Latest Collection Using Rusk
- Things To Know About Rusk Deepshine Shades !!
- Which Olaplex Products Are The Most Worth It? No.0-8 Before & After
- How To Correctly Apply Olaplex Products On Type 3 Curly Hair
- How To Apply The Olaplex No.0 Bond Builder & No.3 Hair Perfector
- Reviewing The Olaplex No.8 Bond Intense Moisture Mask
- Step By Step Routine On How To Use Olaplex
- How To Use Olaplex Products With The NEW Nº.8 Mask The Correct Way
- How To Use Olaplex & Prevent Hair Damage!!
- How To Use & Understand How Olaplex Works !
- Can Wella T35 Beige Blonde Make Your Hair Yellow/Orange Hair Blonde?
- Reviewing Wella Toners T35 Beige Blonde & T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- Using Wella 050 Cooling Violet & T14 Pale Ash Blonde To Tone Hair
- Steps On Toning & Bleaching Using Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- Bleaching & Toning Hair Using Wella T28 Natural Blonde !
- Review On Wella T11 Lightest Beige Blonde !!
- How To Get Hair Platinum Blonde Using Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
Specification: Clairol Kaleidocolors Powder Lightener For Light, Dark and All Hair Type
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.